UIH Family Partners is seeking a Strategic Planning Consultant! Read on to find out more.
TO EXPRESS INTEREST IN THE OPPORTUNITY LISTED BELOW, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND APPLICABLE SKILLS BY CLICKING ON THIS VOLUNTEER INTAKE FORM. THANK YOU!
UIH Family Partners
Mission and Vision:
The UIH Family Partners Mission is “Empowering men, fathers and families to achieve self-sufficiency.”
Our Vision is that “Every father is positively impacting his children and family – socially, emotionally and economically.”
Organizational Goals and Programming:
UIH programs help our dads to find jobs, gain independence, improve skills and become better fathers. UIH has been particularly successful in building a rapport with men who are hard to reach and engage.
PRO BONO PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
UIH Family Partners is in need of a written 3-year strategic plan that documents where we are now, our detailed vision for the future, how we are going to reach those goals and the measurements to judge our success.
Working with the board and staff to:
- Review the current mission, vision & values
- Analyze current and future programs, as needed
- Gather data, as needed, to structure goals, tactics and measurements
- Create and document strategy for short & long-term success
- Determine guidelines for success
Expected Outcomes/Outputs of Project:
- A written strategic plan that can be used as a guideline for the board and executive director to measure their success.
- Presentation to the board and key staff at a mutually decided upon date will be needed.
5+ years in strategy and/or business analysis experience. Understanding nonprofit challenges. Past work building strategic plans for nonprofits is a plus but not necessary
Approximately 40 hours which can be completed virtually, as needed, after the initial meeting.